Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

Amazing

as i watched i loved.

CS Stories 1 Remade CS Stories 1 Remade

Funny

Animation cuold of used some work but the plot was exelent and it definately captured the feel of a cs game i reckon nice work

- Choose below _- - Choose below _-

crap

you obviously used some one elses loader cause that was a piece of crap.

Magyar responds:

Nope, I just didn't use effort this time.

Classic Snake Madnesss Classic Snake Madnesss

Good start

you could make it better by adding just a little more interesting background and some sounds. If you like

gamezmaker responds:

i'm thinking not to make this any more as i'm working on a new game but thanks anyway...

Runner Red Vs. Blue Runner Red Vs. Blue

Try again next time

Very boring and repeatative. it needs to be more fun, and alot more time spent on the animaiton and graphics.

You also need to spend alot more time on thinking wat your going to do to make it better faster and less repeatative

Tic-Tac-Toe! Tic-Tac-Toe!

Decent Game i guess

could of been more interesting but the sounds were cool and you could of spendt more time on the graphics and stuff

Toms n' Strings Toms n' Strings

Really really like. Reminds me of how Skies of arcadia music made me feel.

MikkMinehan responds:

Awesome! Thanks :)

Breakbeater V4 (Headphones) Breakbeater V4 (Headphones)

This is quite Epic

Do you have any tips for an aspiring musician

Maverlyn responds:

Thanx! and here's some pointers:

1. try all styles and forms of music to see what fits you best.

2. Listen to the best artists here on NG and be inspired.

3. Just go crazy sometimes and play with the tracks, if you post something that ppl don't like just change it or ignore them :P

4. Try to collab with ppl if you get the chance because most ppl here are AWSOME!

5. If you need any tips on how to edit a track just post it as WIP and ask the public what they think about it (I've got lots of help this way)

Well.. thats what i did anyway :) you shuld really check out NemesisTheory if you like game music and such FAR beyond my capacity :P